Sri Sri Guru Gauranga Jayatah
Help to preserve "Sri Surabhi Kunja Dham"
Follow in the Footsteps of Previous Acharyas and serve their Lordships
"Sri Sri Goura Nitai" by helping to develop and preserve this Holy Dham
which is most dear to Srila Sachinandana Bhaktivinoda Thakur
by donating to the new temple construction.
(draw of the new temple construction)
- Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakur lived here with his family.
- Here He completed the commentary on "Sri Caitanya Caritamrta" (1895) and wrote "Jaiva Dharma" (1893), "Saranagati" (1893) and other books.
- From here, He envisioned Sri Mayapur Dham.
- Lord Nityananda Prabhu inaugurated the "Harinama Sankirtan" and "Nama-hata" here
- Many pastimes relating to "Markandeya Risi", "Lord Indra" and "Surabhi cow" took place here.
H. H. Srila B. V. Avadhut Maharaj.
Surabhi Kunja Math, Swarup Ganj,
Nabadvip, Nadia (W. B.) India.
Phone: +91 933785857
Mobil: +91 9474677608